In this episode of Trust Company Talks, hosts Bill Noble and Burke Koonce are joined by Trust Company of the South’s own Chief Fiduciary Counsel Westray Veasey, J.D, to offer an inside look at the important role trust and estate planning play to help safeguard your wealth and ensure your legacy lasts for generations to come.
During this episode, some of the topics discussed include:
- The path that led Westray to become an estate planning lawyer
- The definition of estate planning and its utility to our clients
- When to begin the estate planning journey and how to approach the process
- How Trust Company helps clients create and optimize successful trust and estate plans
- How Trust Company acts as a resource with estate planners to mitigate any issues that may arise
- Significant trust and estate planning challenges in the current political climate
- How to incorporate tax planning into an estate plan, as exemptions rapidly evolve
- Common areas of improvement within trust and estate plans
As always, if you have any questions about the trust and estate planning process or are interested in embarking on your legacy-protecting journey, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Trust Company Talks is a production of Trust Company of the South, one of the premier wealth management firms in the Southeast. Trust Company is a privately held firm based in Greensboro, NC, with offices in Charlotte and Raleigh. You can find more episodes of Trust Company Talks on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts. Receive the episodes as soon as they premiere by subscribing today.
* Please note: This podcast is a re-release and was originally published in September 2022. Thus, information in the podcast may have changed.*